I’ll be making this delicious bread recipe this weekend.
- 3 T. sweet butter
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 c. oil
- 1-1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c. grated unpeeled raw zucchini
- 2 c. Ella Bella AP Flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. ground cloves
- 1 c. shelled pecans, chopped optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until light and thick. Fold grated zucchini into oil mixture.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into zucchini mixture until just blended. Fold in the pecans, if using.
- Pour batter into the buttered loaf pans. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly, remove from pans, and cool completely on a rack.
- 1 loaf.
If you haven’t tried this recipe it is the best around!