1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 45 mins
If you haven’t tried this recipe it is the best around!
- 3 tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 16 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Ella Bella Flour Blend
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 cup Chopped Pecan option
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until light and thick. Fold grated zucchini/pumpkin into oil mixture.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into zucchini/pumpkin mixture until just blended. Fold in the pecans, if using.
- Pour batter into the buttered loaf pans. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly, remove from pans, and cool completely on a rack.
Adapted from The Silver Palate Cookbook