Gluten and Stigma Free
Make what you love
Your gluten-free cooking and baking can be easier and tastier with Ella Bella specialty-blended brownie mix.
Make your favorite brownies with all of the flavor–but none of the gluten–you would expect from your favorite family recipe
|1 Bag||EB Brownie Mix|
|1 Cup||Butter or Substitute|
|2 Tsp||Vanilla Extract|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In the bowl of your mixer, add vanilla, sugar blend and butter. Mix on medium speed until fluffy. Add EB flour blend and mix until incorporated. Add eggs one at a time, and mix until each is fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 8-inch square pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before digging in. Store at room temperature. Enjoy!
Change it up
- Add espresso sea salt on top
- Add peanut butter or raspberry jam on top of the batter and swirl it before baking
- Add pretzels after baking.
I am with my gluten free parents. Just made your brownies. OMG. OMG. ssoo delicious. They and I LOVED them. Plus my Mom is a very good cook and coming from her is awesome!