Crafted with love from our kitchen to yours.
Sugar Cookie Mix
Gluten and Stigma Free
Make what you love
Your gluten-free cooking and baking can be easier and tastier with Ella Bella specialty-blended sugar cookie mix. Make your favorite sugar cookies with all of the flavor–but none of the gluten.
Sugar Cookie Recipe
|1 Bag||EB Cookie Mix|
|1 Cup||Butter or Coconut Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Milk or Substitute|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of your mixer, add sugar and butter, mix at medium speed until light in color. Add EB flour blend, milk, and egg. Mix until incorporated. Divide in half, wrap each section in parchment or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Roll one wrapped package between plastic or parchment paper until 1/4 inch thick. Cut in into desired shapes. Makes 24-36 cookies.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 min. until cookies turn light brown. Allow to cool before decorating. Store at room temperature.
* See Recipes for additional ideas on how to the Sugar Cookie Mix.
These cookies are great! If I hadn’t told my family they were gluten free, they would not of know. I can’t wait to try the brownies and chocolate chip cookies.