- 3/4 cup (7 oz) organic white sugar
- 1 cup (7.5 oz) organic dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 oz) melted butter
- 1 tbls vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (4.75 oz) Dutch cocoa
- 1/3 cup (2.75 oz) EB AP flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (6.5 oz) mini-choco chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In the large bowl of you stand mixer blend butter, sugar, and vanilla together until creamy, this will take some time. It will not be light in color because of the dark brown sugar. In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients together; cocoa, flour, salt. Add dry ingredients to bowl of the stand mixer. Blend until combined, it will be a little chunky. Mix in eggs. Blend on medium-high for 3-5 min. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured pan and bake for 60 minutes.
Adopted from Alton Brown’s Cocoa Brownies