- 1 cup (8 oz) butter – room temp
- 1 cup (7.5 oz) organic dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (3.75 oz) organic white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups (11.5 oz) Ella Bella AP Flour Blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 eggs (local)
- 3 cups (18.5 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like mini chips best.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the large bowl of you stand mixer blend butter, sugar, and vanilla together until creamy, this will take some time. It will not be light in color because of the dark brown sugar. In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients together; flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add dry ingredients to bowl of the stand mixer. Blend until combined, it will be a little chunky. Add in eggs one at a time, blending after each addition. Mix on medium-high for 1-2 minutes until creamy and looking like cookie dough. Add in chocolate chips, mix on low until chips are just combined.
- Using 2 tbls scoop (size 24) drop onto cookie sheet. Bake for 12-14 min, cookies should be slightly brown and slightly raised. Cool for 5 min on sheet, cookies will fall a little bit, move to cooling rack. If you can, let them cool completely before enjoying.
Yields about 3 dozen cookies.