These blueberry squares are a summer favorite in our house. They are quick and easy to make, which is good because the pan is empty in no time.
- 1.5 cups (7.5 oz) Ella Bella All-Purpose Flour Blend
- 1.5 cups (11 oz) organic white sugar
- 10 tbls (5 oz) butter – melted
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp organic white sugar
Preheat oven to 350 °F and butter a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish
- Combine flour, sugar, butter, and eggs in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add blueberries and gently fold them into the dough trying not to crush the berries.
- Scrape the dough into the prepared baking dish. Spread the dough as evenly as possible through-out the pan.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Bake at 350 °F for 45-50 minutes until light brown. 5 minutes before the end of the baking time sprinkle the top with the cinnamon sugar blend.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into 12 squares.
Makes 12 large squares
Serving Suggestion: Add vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream with blueberries.
Try not to polish off the whole pan in one sitting! Enjoy.
Adapted from The New England Clam Shack Cookbook