I like to make these quick biscuits for dinner, then the leftovers – if there are any – are great with an egg for breakfast
- 2 cups (11 oz) Ella Bella AP Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) fresh chives
- if you don’t have chives use a couple teaspoons of your favorite spice blend
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp cold butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In the large bowl of your stand mixer blend flour, chives (or spices), baking powder, salt.
- Add in butter one tablespoon at a time. Mix until small pea-sized clumps form.
- Add in milk, dough will become sticky.
- Using ice cream scoop drop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 min until biscuits are golden brown.
Yields about 8-10 biscuits.
Adapted from Martha Stewart