- 3 cups (16 oz) Ella Bella AP Flour Blend
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup (6.25 oz) organic cane sugar
- 1 egg (local)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Place butter and sugar in bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat until creamed. In a separate bowl add dry ingredients, EB AP flour, baking powder, salt, gradually add dry ingredients to wet on low speed, and beat until crumbly. Add Egg and milk. Blend on medium until all items are combined. Divide the dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap or waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out dough between two sheet of plastic wrap. Use your favorite cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Bake for 7-9 min or until cookies are starting to turn brown. Remove from oven. Let cool completely before icing/decorating.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.